Sunday, September 16, 2012

Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio

I've avoided the Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio on Chapel Street, South Yarra for months as I suspected it would filled with deliciously evil treats. My instincts were spot on because this was a chocolate and sugar haven filled with naughty (but really pretty) edible goodies!


I couldn't resist buying a treat for my parents and me, so I selected the Explosive Milk Chocolate and Raspberry in a groovy little plastic cup. I had, after all, with my friend Celia, lead a group of 34 people for an 18km scenic walk along the Yarra River from Fairfield Station to Federation Square yesterday so I felt entitled to a reward. Surely you understand this, dear reader?


I liked the thoughtful details such as securing the bottom of the cups with tape so the goodies don't tip over in the box, and a description of the contents on the inside of the lid. Chocolate is mentioned six times!


It was deeelicious of course and I savoured each spoonful with delight! Thank you to my friend Nadine for giving me courage to venture into this fine establishment...I think I need to organise another walk...fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment